General Technics is ready to assist you. If you need to return an item to us for any reason, please read the following
guidelines before sending it back to us:
- Please contact us first. If you are having trouble, our trained technical support staff may be able to walk you
through the problem or help you find missing items.
- If it is determined that a return is necessary, you will be issued an return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
Please do not return items without first obtaining this authorization number. We can process the return more rapidly and accurately
when the RMA number is used.
- When returning an item, please write the RMA number clearly on or near the shipping label.
- Items returned for credit must be in their original undamaged packaging and complete with all items. The items should be
in resellable condition. Restocking fees may also apply. Please contact us for more details.
- To prevent damage in transit, please be sure to package the items carefully.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges.
The RMA number allows us to quickly identify the item that you have returned to us. Our technicians will unbox and examine the item carefully.
If repairs or replacement parts are needed, we will contact you before we proceed.
We know how important it is to your business to keep your systems up and running. If you are not satisfied with the quality of our products or
services, we will do all we can to correct the matter promptly.